Skip to main content

whole again

feeling strong emotions, unable to discern

from the pain of need, want, desire
to the longing for lust, greed and hope

awash with self i have been but unable to contain
my empty thoughts
my pain

self involved so deep within my mind
left to believe that i am mine

falsifying my own existence to pray for a stronger day
unable to see, to realise that the shame shows me the way

beyond minutes and hours, those periods that make me feel so weak
at he knees, lost again, helplessly
caught up with blinkers on

i should feel ashamed.

when i understand after time passed, i do but open up once more
forgiving others
forgiving hate
releasing myself

i can be in control but i digress

i smile
i feign

until i can be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wait

..until time shades me full of light, shows nature true to its power, allows hidden to be seen; wait until the masquerade wants to lift and the self allows to be free, from self, fear and opens to knowledge. when the mind draws the seeker through realised sights, belief and understanding, until then I shall and will continue to.. 

with you

 the time that has passed by. vivid dreams in hope and of desires that fit into a vision yet to realise, to bloom. held aloft the self is, through delusion and inertia, encapsulated only in a montage of false recognition; awaiting to be held close, softly and with the all, by and..